Seesaw Class Blog

Seesaw Class Blog
Click this link to view our Seesaw Class Blog

Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Merv Richdale - Chainsaw Carving

Last weekend we had the school entrance way cleared to make way for a new parking area. The trees that were felled will be made into some sculptures for our school.
We were lucky to watch Merv, and his helper, begin one of these carvings. He was so fast and so clever!

Can you guess what the theme of the sculpture might be?




Notice the size of the chainsaw blade.

17 comments:

  1. Wow, they look every good. How long did they take to do that?.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those look so cool how long did it take ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow the carvings look so amazing and I like how you turned them into nice tall sculptures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those chainsaw carvings.I wonder how she creates those amazing chainsaw carvings.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the wooden statue :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the wooden statue :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow this is a awesome statue! =D

    William B from Stanley avenue school

    ReplyDelete
  8. super duper, awsome, cool, good, liked work (reapetX2)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think it is a Maori theme because of the statues.
    The statues look really cool, I wonder how long it took you to do all of the work?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think it is a Maori theme because of the statues.
    The statues look really cool, I wonder how long it took you to do all of the work?

    ReplyDelete
  11. How long did it take you guys because it looks beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Guys
    That sculpture is awesome.
    What kind of sculpture is it?
    How long did it take to make it?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow.This is an amazing sculpture. What is the sculpture of?

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like your blog great job.

    ReplyDelete
  15. how did you do it

    ReplyDelete
  16. I like your blog great job.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi guys
    how long did it take you guys to make it

    ReplyDelete